When & Where
Shree Raj Medical Centre
Contact Person:Deepika Dalal
SRMC - Influenza Vaccination Camp
29 February, 2016 - 29 February, 2016.
Shree Raj Medical Centre organizes Influenza Vaccination Camp for SREC students:
- Venue: Shree Raj Educational Centre, Rajnagar, Parli.
- As a part of the endeavour to improve the health and hygiene of the villagers in and around Research Centre, SRMC had organized Influenza Vaccination Camp for the students of Shree Raj Educational Centre.
- What is Influenza Virus? - Influenza Virus or commonly known as flu is contagious respiratory illness. It mainly spreads when person with flu coughs, sneezes etc.
- This program had begun with Typhoid Vaccination Camp 6 months earlier as phase 1, the phase 2 as the Influenza Vaccination Camp and phase 3 as Hepatitis A Vaccination Camp 6 months later .
- This set of vaccines will be provided to the children again after 2 years of span.